[Update] Today’s retirement memorial lecture of Prof. Emeritus Harata was successfully finished with many attendees. Thank you for your participation. (July 11, 2020)
There was an error in Prof. Harata’s e-mail address at Chuo University. The correct one is nharata.13j■g.chuo-u.ac.jp .
After 35 years of dedicated service at the University of Tokyo, not only engaged in research and education activities, but having also served as dean of the School of Engineering, head of the industry-academia collaboration headquarters, and vice-president of the university, Professor Noboru Harata retired on March 2020 and has become Professor Emeritus of UTokyo since June 2020.
Although ideally we wanted to hold the lecture in person, due to public safety concerns related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to hold professor Harata’s retirement memorial lecture online. The lecture is titled “Looking back on forty years of research: Beginnings, continuation and further development”, and the details are as follows:
- Date: July 11th (Sat) 2020
- Time: Starting from 14:00 (JST)
- Medium: Zoom webinar
For those interested in participating, please make a registration from the following link. The lecture URL will be sent automatically to your registered e-mail address after the registration.
Registration for Prof. Harata’s Retirement Memorial Lecture
* The lecture is to be given in Japanese.
* The registration is first come first served, and there is a capacity limit.
* Recording the lecture is not allowed.
* There lecture will be broadcast live, and there will be no streaming after the event.
* We cannot respond to inquires about how to use Zoom.
Professor Harata’s Final Lecture Executive Committee