[Update 2] on February 28th, 2020We have decided to postpone Prof. Harata’s final lecture and retirement party, which had been scheduled on March 17th, due to the present circumstances regarding COVID-19.
At present we expect to reschedule to May 2020; however, depending on how the situation evolves we might decide for a longer postponement. Once a final date has been decided we will contact you again with the details.
We apologize for the inconveniences our decision may have caused, but we hope you understand the situation.
[Update] Application is closed due to the capacity limit of the venue. (February 18th, 2020)
After 35 years of dedicated service at the University of Tokyo, not only engaged in research and education activities, but having also served as dean of the School of Engineering, head of the industry-academia collaboration headquarters, and vice-president of the university, professor Harata will retire on March 2020.
To commemorate this occasion, we will hold professor Harata’s final lecture and retirement party as detailed below. Should you be in Tokyo or have plans to visit Tokyo during that period, please join us in celebration.
- Date: March 17, 2020 (Tuesday) 15:00~
- Place: Sanjo Conference Hall (The University of Tokyo, Hongo campus) Main Conference Room, 2nd floor. (*Joining the lecture only is free of charge)
- Date: March 17, 2020 (Tuesday) 17:00~
- Place: Sanjo Conference Hall (The University of Tokyo, Hongo campus) Reception Hall, 1st floor.
- Participation fee: JPY 5,000 (Payment at the reception)
For those interested in participating, please fill the form below by February 18, 2020.[Application closed.]
Professor Harata’s Final Lecture Executive Committee